Always attentive and oriented toward continuous research, Blue Bird Industries designed a range of brushcutters that can satisfy every user and adapt to any needs and working conditions. These products belong to one of the historical lines of Blue Bird, appreciated for years by the professionals and continuously improved with the help of those who use these machines in the woods, in parks and gardens. For this reason, particular attention was paid to safety, ergonomics and quality, reducing vibrations and noise level.
Modern and innovative design
- Rifornimento facile e sicuro grazie all'imbocco allargato ed al nuovo tappo, che garantisce la tenuta in ogni posizione di lavoro.
- Easy and safe refueling thanks to the widened opening and new cap, which guarantees perfect seal in any working position
- Silenced muffler - Gear head pinion with double bearing - New anti-vibration system
- Ergonomic bi-material gas handle for perfect comfort and grip
- Professional backpack designed for perfect load distribution on the back, with quick coupling and tools-carrying bag
- Easy start, thanks to the use of the decompressor.
Ecologic engine with reduced exhaust emissions homologated EURO 2
|Blue Bird engine||2 stroke||2 stroke||2 stroke|
|Displacement||44.9 c.c.||51.7 c.c.||56.5 c.c.|
|Power||1.37 kW @7000rpm||1.65 kW @7000rpm||1.82 kW @7000rpm|
|Handle||Single (loop)||Single (loop)||Single (loop)|
|Shaft diameter||27 mm||27 mm||27 mm|
|Cutting head||Tap & Go||Tap & Go||Tap & Go|
|Shoulder strap||Profess. backpack||Profess. backpack||Profess. backpack|
|Weight||12 Kg||12 Kg||12 Kg|